Wednesday 7 January 2015

What Would You Wear If...? #12




Hello, its Daisy! Awards season is upon us and that means only one thing! Its time for what would you wear if...

You Wear Attending an Awards Ceremony?


Now seeing as I don't exactly have a designer, Oscar-worthy gown waiting in the wings I decided I'd gear my outfit towards one of the less prestigious ceremonies like the Emmys, Golden Globes or BAFTAs - all very glamorous but with a sightly less strict dress code. Its at these slightly more casual events that a lot of stars bring out less traditional (and often more interesting) looks and one of my particular favourites is the crop top/skirt combination. I think they always so chic, so decided to try and create a version of my own - I have to say I felt very Emma Stone-esque! Hope you likey...

Skirt - Charity Shop, T-shirt - American Apparel, Shoes - Primark, Bag - Accessorize, Earrings - Borrowed from my Mum. 




Waving to my legions of fans!

Close up on my skirt.


Sweepy fringe and red lippy - a classic red-carpet combo. Lipstick is Revlon 'Pleasure Me Red' - Saucy!
Shame my carpet was grey-ish rather that red but I still had fun. This skirt is one my favourite recent Charity Shops finds and although it is all big and shiny it can be worn casually if paired down with a jumper and boots etc. Anyway, hope I look sufficiently glam and ready to collect an award - I'd like to thank Lily for coming up with the theme, Myself for being so damn fabulous and oh god... I can't continue... I'm too emotional!!

*sniff* much love,
Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment